Sunday 20 February 2011

Current Status

This year is my last year of study. I used to have the mindset that graduate as early as possible to lower my parents burden but as time pass. I realized that I have such a good college mates friends that I want be with them forever. As during college time, we can hang out for chatting or movie. During holiday, we can go for break and hunt for work. It makes me feel happy with them or maybe I should said that I hate to be alone. With them, there are people accompany me for movie.

However, now is February and Dec 2011 soon arrive which I going to graduate on that month. It means that we no longer study together or have fun together anymore. The journey is said to end here because all us will be separated and walk on their own roads. Some will still search for higher education level at different university, some will have a long holiday, some will start their full time job and even some will get marry. It is hard to gather everyone once again as last time to hang out because everyone will be crazy. WHY LIFE ALWAYS HAVE BE IN THIS WAY !!!! I wish time could just hang in there and stop moving. During high school or foundation, I will never cry on graduation because I know everyone will still be around and go for degree but degree may be the final destination for most of the people.

It may be a hard time, but I have to learn that this the part of growing progress in life. Perhaps, I shouldn't think too far and focused on recent assignment and faced my daily life happily. But sometimes, I just can't make myself happy. I always have the dreams to be a billionaire and get my 1st class degree and I work hard for it but there are certain things that always depends on fate. I wish I could find a person that accompany for most of the time or maybe forever but these person has not appear yet. Even it does, the history is always repeated and I have suffered myself.

So, I guess I should fulfill myself with a lot of cash so that I can travel more places and leave sad things behind. No matter how tough is the life ahead, I will still carry on. Life always needs an aim for directions. We should not get ourselves lost as it will cause a lot of troubles and stress. Always tell yourself, you deserve a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment